iMovie for PC Windows – iMovie is the open-source video editing software by Apple which has lots of great things that people just can not stop raving about. Video editing is a delight here, owing to the widest range of themes, colors and template options, which is not found anywhere. Apple users love it. And, Windows users are dreaming about having the iMovie. Why not? Who doesn’t wish to have such an amazing application that gives them such a good deal of exciting things?
What is iMovie for PC Windows?
Among all audio video editing software, iMovie for PC Windows is one of the best software. It is developed by Apple and can be used only in Mac OS X, which is its operating system. It is the default app for Mac OS X only. Its interface is so handy and user-friendly that anyone can use this tool.
This high-quality iMovie is available for Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Vista/ XP/2000. In your Windows operating system, you can create movies entirely. However, iMovie is not officially available for Window PC, but you can have few alternatives or substitute.
How does iMovie App work?
This free and easily accessible video editing software is successful in casting a noteworthy impress in the minds of the users. Professional filters facilitate the enhancement of videos like Denoise, Brightness/Contrast, Chroma Key, Color balance and more. One gets the opportunity to edit both 2D and 3D videos on the timeline.
Features of iMovie for PC
- There are some tools, filters and special effects available that allow you to edit photos and videos.
- Using the software, you can also record audio from a microphone.
- Apart from these, the software allows users to instantly share their work with their friends via social media sites.
- There are myriad of templates available for users to create a good story.
- With the help of a certain Firewire interface, you can send video footage to the Mac devices. You can use the computer’s USB port for this.
- iMovie offers various options to share what you’ve made, be it a videos or photo.
- Compared to previous versions and other alternative applications, the number of tools and features that iMovie offers, are significantly huge.
- Directly burn your videos to DVD which you can watch on your DVD player or computer later.
- The software allows users to directly burn your videos to DVD which you can watch on your DVD player or computer later.
iMovie for Windows – Movavi Video Editor best alternative for iMovie
iMovie is a free default video editing software that works exclusively on Apple products. Interested Windows users can get the software to work on their computer by software like Parallel Desktop and VMware Fusion. Any one of this software will help you run iMovie for PC Windows. The only drawback is that the software is paid software and also requires dual boot features. So if you can afford to spend movie to get iMovie for PC then get any one of this software and start rolling. If not, then you’d better use alternatives of iMovie for PC.
There are numerous options of iMovie for PC Windows available out in the market. Each one of these is pretty good on their own, but here we are going to share one very famous and significant alternative of iMovie which is Movavi Video Editor and which comes with additional features like the Chrome Key, etc. A great number of features in the Movavi Video Editor are just like the ones present in iMovie. For instance, the templates used in the app are pretty similar to that of iMovie. Almost like iMovie, Movavi allows users to adjust duration individually as well as use good transitions. The unique feature may be a bit low key compared to that of the others apps.