Jailbreak iPhone on iOS: Many people will love this jailbreak system because of its features. In today’s article, we are explaining about how to jailbreak your iPhone without the computer. Follow this article and jailbreak your iPhone without any computer. This complete article for the users who want to jailbreak iPhone on iOS with the computer.
Jailbreak system officially available on PC or Laptop. Officially, it does not work on the Mac devices. Jailbreaking system is not available for the iOS users. But there is an another way to jailbreak the iPhone on iOS. We have provided the steps of Jailbreak on iPhone, and by following this, you can easily jailbreak your iPhone.
Jailbreak iPhone On iOS 9.2 & 9.3.3
By following this page, you can easily jailbreak your device without any computer. In the below section, we have given the complete guidance for jailbreak system on iPhone on iOS. Many of the people want to download all the applications without any jailbreak. And this process is officially available for Windows but not iOS devices. Below are the steps for jailbreaking your iOS device.
To make a Cydia function on your device, after every reboot you have to re-launch the jailbreak application on your device. And it is a Semi untethered jailbreak. And by using this, you can customize your applications. Jailbreaking is an easy process for the iOS device than the PC. If you want to jailbreak the PC, then you have to create the virtual machine. It takes less time to jailbreak the iPhone on iOS 9.2, and it is an easy process. Without the internet connection also, you can jailbreak the system easily.
How to Jailbreak iPhone on iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 Without a Computer
Here is the solution to jailbreak the iPhone 9.2 on iOS 9.3.3 without the computer. This is one of the best methods to jailbreak the system. By reading the following instructions, you can easily Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 9.2.
- You have to update 9.3.3 iOS version on your iPhone.
- Next, You have to turn off the iPhone passcode.
- And then, you have to disable the option named as ‘Find my iPhone.’
- Next, you have to download the Safari app on your iOS device.
- Next, click on the install button on your screen.
- Then, it will ask you to install the jailbreak.
- You have to wait until completing the downloading process of Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 on your device. It takes few seconds to complete the downloading process. After downloading the app, click on the install button.
- Then, you have to go to the settings on your iPhone and then click on general settings and go for device management. Next, hit the trust option which is in red color.
- Next, Open the Pangu PP application which is available on the home screen.
- After opening the application, allow all the notifications which you will find in the display.
- Next, you have to click on the circle which is shown in below.
- After turning the circle into the text, You have to lock your iPhone.
- Wait until you see the notification. Next, the phone will be rebooted.
- After completing the above process, you have to unlock your iPhone. Next, you will find Cydia on your screen.
That’s it. You have done with the Jailbreaking process on your iPhone. Next, you can turn on your passcode and also Find my iPhone. Then you are ready to use this iOS device and the jailbreak tweaks now. To use the Cydia application on your device after rebooting the device, then you have to use the PP jailbreak app.