Jailbreak iPhone on iOS: You simply have to love and admire the enthusiasm and excitement that exists within the jailbreak community. Regardless of how long we seem to go without any jailbreak solution being made available, the city still stands high and not only retains its passion for the cause but also immediately bursts into life when a new jailbreak tool is announced.
The iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tool works only on a PC, which means many users with a Mac are out of luck. Thankfully there is a new way to Jailbreak iPhone on iOS 9.3.3 without a computer. That means even if your only computer is a Mac you can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 on iOS 9.2 in a matter of minutes.
Jailbreak iPhone On iOS 9.2 & 9.3.3
For those who are unaware of Jailbreak, Pangu launched the new jailbreak for iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 over the weekend. Now, an iOS developer from the jailbreak scene has made it possible to jailbreak your iOS 9.3.3 device directly from your iOS device itself without the need for the computer. It is officially Jailbreak Me-style, and in this tutorial, we’ll show you how to do it!
This is a semi-untethered jailbreak, which means you have to re-launch the jailbreak app on the device after every reboot to make Cydia functional again. Nevertheless, it works like any other jailbreak and lets you customize your device to your liking with jailbreak tweaks and extensions. Using iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without the computer is easier than our first instructions for jailbreaking on the PC. And especially if you had to create a virtual machine on your Mac. The iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without a computer takes about 3 minutes to complete, and you can do it with or without WiFi.
How to Jailbreak iPhone on iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 Without a Computer
Here’s how to Jailbreak iPhone on iOS 9.3.3 without a computer. Which just so happens to be the best way to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with a Mac, since you can read all the instructions on your Mac as well as complete it on iPhone.
- Update iOS 9.3.3 on your iPhone.
- Turn off your iPhone passcode.
- Disable the Find My iPhone.
- Launch Safari on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
- Tap Install in the middle of your screen.
- Tap Install on the pop-up that asks you to install The Jailbreak.
- Wait while the iPhone downloads the Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 directly to your mobile phone. This can take up to 45 seconds to a minute & a half. If it does not download, tap on Install again.
- Open Settings on your iPhone and Go to General and then Device Management. Tap on Trust, the developer and then on the red Trust in the pop-up.
- Next, Go to the home screen and then tap on the Pangu PP app.
- When it opens, click on allow notifications. This is critical to turning on.
- Uncheck the box below the circle & then click on the circle.
- When the circle turns to text, you should lock the iPhone.
- Wait a few seconds; then you will see the notification. Keep waiting, & the iPhone will respring, which take up to another minute.
- When this is complete, unlock the iPhone, and then you will be able to use Cydia.
That’s all there is to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without a computer. You should now go back and then turn on a passcode and Find My iPhone. You can start using iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tweaks now. If you reboot your phone, you will need to use the PP Jailbreak app again, to be able to use your Cydia apps.