vShare For iOS: vShare is like HipStore and Extensify app. It is an app installer that gives us the apps and games back, along with ringtones, themes, media apps, and ringtones. vShare is a pirated application store for non-jailbroken iOS devices. It is for the users who does not want to jailbreak but still wants to download pirated apps to their iOS devices. Therefore, the makers of the store have found a loophole in the security of the App Store which allows them to create a vast store of pirated/fake iPhone apps to download on non-jailbroken iPhones and iPads.
The vShare for iOS 10 has been a popular one, but it is also a difficult one for jailbreak. Although there are many iOS 10 jailbreaks, it is not same as the jailbreaks we are using and can not be used by everyone. That means there are those users who are missing paid apps for free like we used to get through AppCake. Luckily, we have another option that you can use with or without a jailbreak. It’s called vShare.
How Does vShare Works?
According to researchers, Apple allows companies to make their apps that can be used only by their employees. It costs the company to get an exclusive license from Apple to be a part of the Apple developer enterprise program. Hence the company’s apps can be used by the employees. And also even though such apps are not in the list of the App Store, iPhone, and iPad users can easily download those apps on their devices as Apple servers uphold the app certificate. These documents are procured by the makers of vShare to create a pirated app store within the app.
vShare For iOS – Brief Info
vShare got a collection of the iOS apps that are paid and are all most downloaded. These apps are available on vShar at free cost. And even though we don’t know how many times these apps have been downloaded, popular paid apps such as “Minecraft: Pocket Edition” have received 1.4 million likes. Well, this is a huge loss for the developers of these apps if the loophole is not closed by Apple soon. The vShare website is running since 2011.
But we have been able to bypass the security by jailbreaking our iOS devices, which is not as easy task. And due to difficulty and risks involved in jailbreaking. Many people decide never to jailbreak the iPhones and as well as iPad. Such people miss the benefits of jailbreaking, like installing premium apps for free. But thanks to vShare, even non-jailbroken iOS devices can now enjoy pirated apps.
Steps to Install vShare for iOS
- Firstly, open the Safari browser on the iOS device (remember you cannot complete installation with any other browser).
- Visit the link www.vshare.com and load the page completely. This may take a few seconds.
- Once the page loads completely, two buttons are available on the screen. You need to click on the button labeled Download (Unjailbroken) to get the vShare iOS without Jail Breaking process.
- A prompt window will appear on your screen with two buttons “Install” and “Cancel.” Simply tap on Install button to continue.
- Now you can exit from the Safari browser and return to Home Screen of your device by pressing Home button.
- And finally you will be now able to see the vShare icon, and it will read ‘installing.’
- Wait for the app to install.
- Once the app installed, click on its icon.